There have been quite a few requests for this recipe. The best thing about it is that you can play around with the flavour combinations to suit your palate, the season, or what you have in the fridge! Let me know how you go 🙂
- 2 organic free range eggs
- 1/2 – 3/4 C mineral or soda water (you can add more or less depending on how big or small your pan is; this makes the omelette fluffy)
- 1 – 2 pieces of fruit e.g. banana & dates, apple & raisins, peaches/nectarines, pears & blueberries (I have also tried kiwi fruit, oranges, strawberries etc but didn’t quite like those combo’s as much)
- 1 – 2 tbp organic shredded coconut (that way you avoid palm oil typically used to keep the coconut separated)
- 1 small dessert spoon of nuts / seeds or 1 tsp LSA mix
- grated ginger (optional – for me this is a staple)
- 1 tsp Maca Powder (optional – helps with bone density if you don’t do much impact-related exercise)
- 1/2 tsp coconut oil
- Cinnamon and mixed spice
- Lightly beat the eggs and add the Maca powder. Gently whisk this in
- Add the mineral or soda water. Stir to combine.
- Add the rest of the ingredients except coconut oil and spices. Stir.
- Add the mixture to a really hot fry pan that has been coated with coconut oil.
- Cook for a few minutes. Serve with a dusting of cinnamon and mixed spice. Enjoy.
Until next time,
Ride with a purpose, ride with a smile, ride in the moment