- 2 heads of cauliflower pulsed/blended into ‘rice’ (I used magimix cheese grater option; – worked a treat)
- what ever veggies you want to toss in e.g. broccoli, broccolini, mushrooms, asparagus, carrot, eggplant, capsicum, zucchini, celery etc etc
- 1 -2 red onions diced
- 3 – 4 cloves of garlic (add or subtract dependant upon your love of garlic)
- red chili’s or dried chili flakes – again, add dependant upon how hot you want it
- 1 -2 tablespoons grated ginger
- 1 – 2 teaspoons grated turmeric root (optional)
- ½ cup lemon juice (add or subtract dependant upon your taste)
- ½ – 1 bunch of coriander
- Over a medium heat, cook the cauliflower rice in a dash of coconut oil while your veggies are cooking in a wok.
- In a wok, add coconut oil, onion, garlic, ginger, turmeric, and chili and sauté until onion is translucent.
- Add veggies dependent upon their cooking time e.g. carrot, capsicum, and celery will generally take longer than mushrooms and asparagus. Also add lemon juice/lime juice to taste.
- Once veggies are cooked (approx 10minutes; you don’t want soggy veggies), add in your cauliflower rice. Stir through roughly chopped coriander leaves. Serve. Enjoy!
- You can be fancy and add tamari (paleo friendly soy sauce), nuts etc
- I also would add some form off protein to this e.g. omelette or what ever I have in the fridge